Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

What Comes First?

When the list of things to do is just so darn long....

Decisions...decisions...

More later.

Here's a few details a little later:
I'm supposed to be going away for 4 days, as of Thursday early morning. I have a good number of things to do in preparation for the trip (and, since I keep jotting down more as I think of them, that number is growing). I also have the "regularly scheduled program," and that would have been hectic without adding in the trip. So the list is just too darn long. Perhaps by this time tomorrow night, I'll be able to report back that I got everything done. But I wouldn't stay tuned if that's all you want to see - I mean, when does that ever happen?

In fact, if I did finish truly everything on the list, I'd worry that my list wasn't long enough (but that's a story for another day, and besides, it doesn't happen).

1 comment:

  1. If everything on your list got done, you would say, "Oh now that I have time, I should..." and within a few moments you would have a brand new list. At least, that's what happens to me.

    ReplyDelete