Search This Blog

Friday, June 15, 2012

Summer in Paris

With what was nearly a spur-of-the-moment decision, I arrived in Paris this morning to join my sister and her family (that's my brother-in-law, my niece, and my nephew) on their vacation. I don't have that much time here, and it's by no means an idea to see the city. But it might be the ideal way to spend time with family....

I should note that the Paris time zone is an hour behind the Jerusalem time zone. So despite the fact that this post is dated Friday, June 15 - in my experience of today, it is still Thursday, June 14.

Today, Luxemborg Gardens, Musee d'Orsay, and a whole lot of fun playground time with the kids. Tomorrow, Versailles. And hopefully some Eiffel Tower at night. Stay tuned for pictures of that....

No comments:

Post a Comment