Search This Blog

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Bad Choices: When There Is Good in the Bad

Timing and circumstances aren't always ideal. Sometimes, they're downright unfortunate. But when opportunity comes knocking, should you let it in? When is it the devil? When is it what you've been waiting for - though you might have designed things differently?

Several times in my life, I've taken the opportunity that presented itself - when details were good, and officially what I wanted. Even hindsight isn't sufficiently clear-sighed to tell me whether those decisions were truly bad choices. There was so much good in the bad.

Perhaps every day poses these puzzles. Today's, for me, still remains to be seen - a bit. Whether things will pan out. If they do, perhaps I'll report back. If they don't, well, then there's no need to consider the good in the bad, for there's reason to worry that the decision was bad to begin with.


A lot of mumbo jumbo, I know. But if it were clear and easy, I wouldn't be considering the labyrinth in its wake.

No comments:

Post a Comment