Search This Blog

Saturday, June 2, 2012

To Sleep or Not to Sleep?

Not-sleeping isn't really an option for the long term. But in one given day, there may be possibilities of napping or not-napping.


Today, I opted for sleeping, though at the time, I didn't pay attention to it being a choice. I was reading, and then I was sleeping...I was sneezing, and then it made sense to lie down. I have the feeling that my decision to skip coffee in the morning contributed to the inclination to doze later on. But yesterday, I did plan on sleeping today for the sake of being productive on other fronts tonight, so stage 1 of that decision saw its fulfillment. The question is whether sleeping breeds sleeping, which would not bode well for stage 2.

Maybe I'll have that coffee now...!

No comments:

Post a Comment