Search This Blog

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Update to the Puppy Post

If you recall, I couldn't find a digital photo that accurately depicted Freckles. Well, this week, I saw a picture that so resembled her that I immediately sent the link to all immediate family members.

In response to the question: "Really looks like her, no?" we have:

My father's reaction:
I don't recall ever taking such a photo, but there can't be that many dogs with that combination of head and floppy ears.

My mother's reaction:
Oh, my!  We didn't know she was "moonlighting" as a model for a dog's life!  Somehow I think Freckles' coat was a little nicer but it sure does look like her!

My sister's reaction:
exactly!!!

Here's the photo - it's not our dog come back from the grave, but a dead-ringer for her, at least in her laziest moments:

http://www.publicdomainpictures.net/view-image.php?image=9201&picture=lazy-dog

Where does decision-making fit into this? Go back and ask my mother who decided to bring the puppy home.

No comments:

Post a Comment