Search This Blog

Monday, April 30, 2012

Blogiversary

It's hard to believe it's been a year (plus a day or two, I think) since I decided to create this blog. Among other  reasons mentioned here, I had a lot on my mind back then, and I figured that thinking and talking about decision-making would help me make some sound decisions. Besides which, as I've said so many times, our days are replete with choices, whether we acknowledge them or not. So I had plenty of fodder. Actually, I figured I'd take a year to talk myself out (and hoped I wouldn't run out of things to say). Well, for better and also for worst, I'm not finished. I'll let you know if I ever am. In the meantime, stay tuned for more...

For this image and more beautiful fireworks, see here:
 http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2009/12/30/stunning-fireworks-photos/  
PS: I'm not sure that fireworks are deserved, but it's a good standard for celebration (and the colors above are reminiscent of Israel's 64th, last week, so how can I complain?).

No comments:

Post a Comment